Music Production Instructor
- Prodigy Arts Program at Tampa Housing Authority
- Instructed students on the principles and techniques of audio recording and music theory.
- Produced music, costumes, and props for regular classes and special performances.
- Attended training and community events to broaden expertise and help students.
- Oversaw student progress by reviewing performance utilizing metrics.
- Planned and executed targeted lesson plans to instruct on music theory, music history, and performance etiquette.
- Evaluated class progress and adjust strategies to maintain growth and learning.
As a music instructor at the Prodigy arts program, I directed, recorded, and help produce music for showcases. I aided youth in refining their musical skills and created original accompaniment tracks for them to perform with. I directed vocals and helped youth write songs. I taught fundamentals in songwriting, rhythm, pitch, musical notation, and audio recording.
As a freelance music producer on fiverr I took finished, and unfinished songs artists would send me then re-record them in the highest quality or with a different feel so that it is radio ready.
My duties included:
- Music Composition
- Mixing, and mastering
- Rewriting lyrics, and completing lyrics
- Performing and directing vocal parts
- Creating album artwork in Photoshop
- Writes , performs and records songs in sonic quality
- Mixes, masters, and distributes music to retailers
- Creates album artwork, and posters in Photoshop
- Promotes music with events, and organizes performances
- Writes, directs , edits, and uploads music videos to social media
- Manages artist's mailing list, and grows fanbase
- Planned video shoots in studio and remotely by managing production through all stages to completion.
- Identified target audience and created a sales funnel.
Prodigy Arts Program at Tampa Housing Authority
Prodigy Arts Program at the Boys and Girls Club